Monkey Music Specialist Music Classes in Chelsea and Westminster
Monkey Music, the premier mum and baby classes in Chelsea, Belgravia, Gloucester Road South Kensington and Pimlico is hosting a fun day at the Kings Road Library. Bring babies from 3 months old right up to 4 year old on Tuesday 31st March 10:30 for a lovely morning of music and fun. There is no need to book, just bring the little ones and get ready to enjoy hand crafted puppets, specialist percussion, bubbles and more.
Professional violinist Jayne Harris and her committed team of talented teachers run courses in a some fabulously convenient and lovely locations. Book now as there are a few remaining openings for the start of Summer term.
- St. Stephen’s Gloucester Road venue, located in the heart of Kensington, boasts a warm and charming church room. The times of these classes fit in very nicely with the local school run, allowing the little one to get some quality time after drop-off.
- The Holy Apostles venue is super convenient, just off Lupus street and boasts a large garden for kids to run around a bit before or after the class. Also, they have a step-free entry and huge buggy park.
- Cineworld on Fulham road has gorgeous floor to ceiling windows in the first floor room that look down onto Fulham Road. The venue has a large, monitored buggy area and offers classes on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday mornings and also on Friday afternoon.
- The Cooper’s Arms off Flood Street is an unusual, but beautiful and immaculately clean venue. The classes are held in their first floor, light-filled dinging room.
- Just off Chester Square, in St. Michael’s Church, there are occasional opening for infants. This is another charming venue with the coffee shops on Elizabeth Street just outside the door.
Hundreds of family in Chelsea and Westminster come to Jayne and her team week in and week out for the positive energy, the highest quality entertainment and the ingenious innovation. Monkey Music brings singing and movement together in a weekly curriculum enhanced with elaborate props, many hand -crafted by Jayne, creating a fun, classy, unique educational experience for all. The teachers are all professional musicians and singers who incorporate original with traditional songs.
Rock ’n’ Roll classes are for Babies from 3 months; the Heigh-Ho classes for Toddlers from 12 months; Jiggety-Jig for the 2 and 3 year olds; and Ding-Dong for 3 and 4 year olds making a little music school for you and your children to progress through. What’s more, Jayne’s classes serve as a wonderful catalyst for making friends with other local mums. Jayne hosts a half-termly “Daddy Saturday” where all the local, eager dads turn out to see what their children are taking part in each week. The high-point of many London mums’ week is meeting up with their new-found Monkey Music friends.
Contact Jayne or Caroline to book a class: Chelsea.firstname.lastname@example.org call Caroline or Jayne on 208767 9827Tweet