Book Soon – Monkey Music is Expanding
Autumn Term for Monkey Music Specialist Music Classes in Chelsea and Westminster
Monkey Music, the premier mum and baby class in Chelsea, Belgravia, Gloucester Road South Kensington and Pimlico , is expanding. So many mums, babies and toddlers are having fun they have had to increase the number of classes offered. To celebrate the opening of afternoon classes in Pimlico this Autumn, Monkey Music is hosting a free taster session Friday 11th September in Pimlico. Head over to The Holy Apostles Catholic Church on Cumberland Street to try out the premier mum and baby activity.
Professional violinist Jayne Harris and her committed team of talented teachers run courses in a some fabulously convenient and lovely locations. Book now as there are a few remaining openings for the start of Autumn term.
- St. Stephen’s Gloucester Road venue, located in the heart of Kensington, boasts a warm and charming church room. The times of these classes fit in very nicely with the local school run, allowing the little one to get some quality time after drop-off.
- The Holy Apostles venue is super convenient, just off Lupus street and boasts a large garden for kids to run around a bit before or after the class. Also, they have a step-free entry and huge buggy park. Due to overwhelming popularity, Friday afternoon classes have been added for the Autumn term.
- Cineworld on Fulham road has gorgeous floor to ceiling windows in the first floor room that look down onto Fulham Road. The venue has a large, monitored buggy area and offers classes on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday mornings and also on Friday afternoon.
- The Cooper’s Arms off Flood Street is an unusual, but beautiful and immaculately clean venue. These popular classes are held in their first floor, light-filled dining room, perfect activity for baby after the school run.
- Just off Chester Square, in St. Michael’s Church in Belgravia, is another beautiful venue boasting a warm reception room where mothers congregate before class. The kids love it as there is an indoor slide. This is another charming venue with the coffee shops near-by and located just off Elizabeth Street.
Hundreds of family in Chelsea and Westminster come to Jayne and her team week in and week out for the positive energy, the highest quality entertainment and the ingenious innovation. Monkey Music brings singing and movement together in a weekly curriculum enhanced with elaborate props, many hand -crafted by Jayne, creating a fun, classy, unique educational experience for all. The teachers are all professional musicians and singers who incorporate original with traditional songs. Jayne and her staff pride themselves on the cleanliness of the classes, the toys and props are cleaned and extremely hygienic.
Rock ’n’ Roll classes are for Babies from 3 months; the Heigh-Ho classes for Toddlers from 12 months; Jiggety-Jig for the 2 and 3 year olds; and Ding-Dong for 3 and 4 year olds making a little music school for you and your children to progress through. What’s more, Jayne’s classes serve as a wonderful catalyst for making friends with other local mums. The high-point of many London mums’ week is meeting up with their new-found Monkey Music friends.
Contact Jayne or Caroline to book a class: Chelsea.firstname.lastname@example.org call Caroline or Jayne on 208767 9827Tweet