Monkey Music Chelsea and Westminster Summer Term
Book soon for Monkey Music’s summer term to make sure your little one doesn’t miss out on a spot; the first class is FREE. With over 650 local mums voting it their favourite music class 2016, its a great place for fun and learning, and brilliant for making grown up friends, too!
Monkey Music Chelsea and Westminster is an award-winning, pre-school music class that offers innovative curriculums for each stage of your little one’s development beginning with specialist baby classes from 3 months up to 4 years old. Monkey Music has been awarded the prestigious “Best Music Class in London 2016” from the Little London Awards.
Professional violinist Jayne Harris and her committed team of talented teachers have been working tirelessly to deliver fun, clean and instructive classes for the last 15 years. They run courses in some fabulously convenient and lovely locations, so you are sure to find one that suits your family.
St. Stephen’s Gloucester Road venue, located in the heart of Kensington, boasts a warm and charming church room. The times of these classes fit in very nicely with the local school run, allowing the little one to get some quality time after drop-off.
- The Hut, located just off the Kings Road, near Flood Street and Hill House School (perfect for a post drop-off class for the younger sibling) in Chelsea is a brand new, light-filled hall with easy buggy access. The venue is super convenient, clean, bright and very cheerful.
- The Holy Apostles venue is super convenient, just off Lupus street and boasts a large garden for kids to run around a bit before or after the class. Also, they have a step-free entry and huge buggy park.
- Just off Chester Square, in St. Michael’s Church is another charming venue with the coffee shops on Elizabeth Street just outside the door.
- St. Stephen’s Gloucester Road venue, located in the heart of Kensington, boasts a warm and charming church room. The times of these classes fit in very nicely with the local school run, allowing the little one to get some quality time after drop-off.
- Cineworld on Fulham road has gorgeous floor to ceiling windows in the first floor room that look down onto Fulham Road. The venue has a large, monitored buggy area and offers classes on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday mornings and also on Friday afternoon.
Weekly, term time classes are structured, action packed and beautifully presented with gorgeous puppets, hand crafted props, specialist percussion, dance and movement, magical bubbles and lots more. Classes are amazing for confidence building, preparation for nursery and school, and superb for making lifelong grown-up friends too! Everyone has so much fun they don’t notice how much they are learning!
It’s the perfect environment for your child to flourish and grow under the direction of talented, vivacious and comprehensively trained teachers who pour their heart and souls into supporting each stage of learning and development as a little musician.
By the time your little one reaches 4 yrs old they will have learnt to read music and have specific experience both visually and aurally of every orchestral instrument. It’s a great grounding for going on to learn an instrument at school!
To see their full timetable and venue details and to book your FREE class click HERE
Call 020 8767 9827. Email direct at firstname.lastname@example.orgTweet