Monkey Music Chelsea and Westminster: New Baby Classes
At Monkey Music, our award winning classes are perfect if you’re looking for a nurturing and stimulating musical environment for you and your baby. Each class is carefully planned to aid your baby’s cognitive, social and motor development, they’re so much fun too! Lots of mummies tell us how they have made lasting friendships from their early days at Monkey Music! Get in touch to book your spot, we hope to meet you soon. Monkey Music Chelsea and Westminster
Monkey Music is passionate about introducing music into your baby’s life right from the start. Our specialist curriculum has been designed to stimulate the 3 key areas, physical, language and social aspects of your baby’s development. Through singing, cuddling, rocking, dancing, talking and clapping you can encourage the pathways of your baby’s brain to make new connections, playing an important part in the future emotional and intellectual development of your child.
Monkey Music’s award-winning classes have a wonderful stimulating, musical and sensory feel and are divided into sections incorporating lots of wonderful songs, specialist tracking instruments, imaginative sensory props, absorbing activities, specialist hand held baby percussion instruments, super puppets, amazing giant mobiles to help build and develop your baby’s visual neurons, bubbles and so much more!
Lifelong friends are made from the special bond that each class creates and it’s wonderful to enjoy watching each other’s baby develop and notice each little milestone. Check out our super-convenient venues and book into a class today.
- The Hut Alpha Place, Chelsea: The Hut is situated on Alpha Place and the entrance is directly behind Hill House school on Flood Street, opposite The Coopers Arms Pub. Flood Street is just off the Kings Road, opposite Waitrose. The facilities at the hut are excellent, its a bespoke community space with a lovely teaching room on the ground floor, light and airy, clean and convenient with easy pushchair access. There is a fully equipped kitchen and a ground floor toilet, too. Mondays 9:15 toddlers from 12 months, 9:55 2&3 year olds, 10:35 toddlers from 12 months, *new class* 11:15 for babies from 3 months.
- Cineworld on Fulham road is a fantastic, original Art Deco theatre. Monkey Music classes are held on the first floor that boasts gorgeous floor to ceiling windows and looks down right onto Fulham Road. The venue has a large, monitored buggy area, so your pushchairs and belongings are safe. Mondays 9:40 and 10:20 toddlers from 12 months, 11am 2&3 year olds, 11:40 babies from 3 months. Tuesdays 9:30 3&4 year olds, 10:10 toddlers from 12 months, 10:50 2&3 year olds, 11:30 babies from 3 months. Wednesdays 9:40 babies from 3 months, 10:20 and 11am toddlers from 12 months, 11:40 babies from 3 months. Friday 9:40 2&3 year olds, 10:20 toddlers from 12 months, 11am babies from 3 months, 11:40 toddlers from 12 months.
- National Army Museum, Chelsea: The National Army Museum is located just a short walk from Duke of York Square and is one fantastic venue. You can book into the Playbase before or after your lesson and are just a quick run to shopping on The King’s Road and near-by nursery and primary schools. Thursdays 2:20 and 3pm for babies from 3 months, 3:40 totters from 12 months, 4:20 2&3 year olds.
- St. Stephen’s Gloucester Road venue, located in the heart of Kensington, boasts a warm and charming church room. The times of these classes fit in very nicely with the local school run, allowing the little one to get some quality time after drop-off. Mondays 2:25 babies from 3 months, 3:15 and 3:45 toddlers from 12 months, 4:20 2&3 year olds. Thursdays 9:10 2&3 year olds, 9:45 toddlers from 12 months, 10:25 babies from 3 months, 11:05 toddlers from 12 months, 11:45 babies from 3 months.
- The Holy Apostles venue is super convenient, just off Lupus street and boasts a large garden for kids to run around a bit before or after the class. Also, they have a step-free entry and huge buggy park. There are lovely near-by cafes and this location is super convenient for the Young England and Eaton Square school runs. Fridays 9:15 2&3 year olds, 9:55 2&3 year olds, 10:35 toddlers from 12 months. Wednesdays 2:30 2&3 year olds, 3:10 toddlers from 12 months, 3:50 2&3 year olds.
- Just off Chester Square, in St. Michael’s Church. This is another beautiful and pleasant venue with easy buggy access. After class, you and your friends can hit the fantastic coffee shops on Elizabeth Street just outside the door or head down to Orange Square or Sloane Square. Tuesdays 2:30 3&4 year olds, 3:10 toddlers from 12 months, 3:50 2&3 year olds, 4:20 3&4 year olds. Wednesdays 2:25 babies from 3 months, 3:05 toddlers from 12 months; 3:05, 3:45, 4:20, 5pm 2&3 year olds. Fridays 9:10 2&3 year olds, 9:45 and 10:25 toddlers from 12 months, 11:05 2&3 year olds, 11:45 babies from 3 months.
Contact Jayne or Caroline to book a class: Chelsea.firstname.lastname@example.org call Caroline or Jayne on 208767 9827Tweet