Monkey Music Spring Term: Fabulous Venues in Chelsea and Westminster
Hundreds of families in Chelsea and Westminster come to Jayne and her team week in and week out for the positive energy, the highest quality entertainment and the ingenious innovation.
Professional violinist Jayne Harris and her committed team of talented teachers run courses in some fabulously convenient and lovely Chelsea and Westminster locations. Book now as there are a few remaining openings for the start of Monkey Music Chelsea and Westminster’s Spring term.
- Cineworld on Fulham road is a fantastic, original Art Deco theatre. Monkey Music classes are held on the first floor that boasts gorgeous floor to ceiling windows and looks down right onto Fulham Road. The venue has a large, monitored buggy area, so your pushchairs and belongings are safe. Classes on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday mornings.
- The Hut Alpha Place, Chelsea: The Hut is situated on Alpha Place and the entrance is directly behind Hill House school on Flood Street, opposite The Coopers Arms Pub. Flood Street is just off the Kings Road, opposite Waitrose. The facilities at the hut are excellent, its a bespoke community space with a lovely teaching room on the ground floor, light and airy, clean and convenient with easy pushchair access. There is a fully equipped kitchen and a ground floor toilet, too. Monday and Wednesday mornings.
- National Army Museum, Chelsea: The National Army Museum is located just a short walk from Duke of York Square and is one fantastic venue. There are Thursday afternoon slots for babies and toddlers, and later afternoon places for 2&3 year olds. You can book into the Playbase before or after your lesson and are just a quick run to shopping on The King’s Road and near-by nursery and primary schools.
- St. Stephen’s Gloucester Road venue, located in the heart of Kensington, boasts a warm and charming church room. The times of these classes fit in very nicely with the local school run, allowing the little one to get some quality time after drop-off. Classes are held Monday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
- The Holy Apostles venue is super convenient, just off Lupus street and boasts a large garden for kids to run around a bit before or after the class. Also, they have a step-free entry and huge buggy park. There are lovely near-by cafes and this location is super convenient for the Young England and Eaton Square school runs. Classes are held Fridays, in the morning and afternoon.
- Just off Chester Square, in St. Michael’s Church, where Monkey Music holds classes Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons and Friday mornings. This is another beautiful and pleasant venue with easy buggy access. After class, you and your friends can hit the fantastic coffee shops on Elizabeth Street just outside the door or head down to Orange Square or Sloane Square.
Weekly, term time classes are structured, action packed and beautifully presented with gorgeous puppets, hand crafted props, specialist percussion, dance and movement, magical bubbles and lots more. Classes are amazing for confidence building, preparation for nursery and school, and superb for making lifelong grown-up friends too! Everyone has so much fun they don’t notice how much they are learning!
It’s the perfect environment for your child to flourish and grow under the direction of talented, vivacious and comprehensively trained teachers who pour their heart and souls into supporting each stage of learning and development as a little musician.
By the time your little one reaches 4 yrs old they will have learnt to read music and have specific experience both visually and aurally of every orchestral instrument. It’s a great grounding for going on to learn an instrument at school!
Rock ’n’ Roll classes are for Babies from 3 months; the Heigh-Ho classes for Toddlers from 12 months; Jiggety-Jig for the 2 and 3 year olds; and Ding-Dong for 3 and 4 year olds making a little music school for you and your children to progress through. What’s more, Jayne’s classes serve as a wonderful catalyst for making friends with other local mums. The high-point of many London mums’ week is meeting up with their new-found Monkey Music friends.
Contact Jayne or Caroline to book a class: Chelsea.email@example.com call Caroline or Jayne on 208767 9827Tweet